The final countdown to one of the most anticipated web events in 2016 is almost over! We are full of enthusiasm and looking forward to the start of Webit.Festival! On the 19th and 20th April at Sofia Tech Park once again we will have the amazing opportunity to see how the land lies in the newest digital trends.
This year’s edition will be more interesting than ever as it is offering a great diversity of summits and events.
Do not be late for the grand opening because you will miss:
- Kristalina Georgieva, Commission Vice-President for Budget and Human Resources
- Rosen Plevneliev, President of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Sofia
- Markku Markkula, President of the European Committee of the Regions (CoR)
- Javier Perez, President of MasterCard Europe
- Marc Jones, CTO, SoftLayer, an IBM Company
- John Dillon, VP of Marketing EMEA, Akamai Technologies
During the two days of the event you will be able to visit more summits than you have ever been to! You can read more about them here:
- Marketing & Innovation summit – here the focus is on online advertising, new and loyal customers, branded content, mobile presence, customization and branding strategies for web.
- Tech summit – with a focus on investing in new technologies, high-tech development, Big Data, security, Internet of Things and many more interesting topics. The chief executive officer of SuperHosting.BG Metodi Drenovski will be part of this summit and will speak on “Free Internet or Free Lunch”.
- Dev summit – this is where programmers will feel at home. In this summit we will talk about MySQL, MariaDB and app development. We will also discuss if it is easier to work with unexperienced specialists who are learning during the work process.
- And this is not everything – there will be New economy leadership summit, Smart cities summit and Urban summit where you can hear discussions about smart cities and digital transformation as well as Europe’s overall development in this field. Topics also include how to turn political challenges into economic opportunities, smart mobility as well as cities administration and energy sources.
By tradition you will be able to visit workshops useful for your business.
This is by no chance one of the most thrilling events for the web community. Those who will attend Webit.Festival 2016are already over 3000, coming from more than 60 countries around the world!
Webit.Festival will not be the same without you, the regular readers of SuperHosting.BG’s blog! That’s why, as usual, we are giving away 10 Pro Access tickets for the event!
Have a look at the enlisted speakers and then tell us:
Who would you like to meet the most if you had the chance to and what would you ask them?
Please leave your answers as comments below the article until 13:00h on 12th April 2016. Later on the same day, 10 of you who gave the most impressive answers, will be selected by a SuperJury and will win free tickets!