Do you want the world to know about you and your unique idea? Are you ready to present it in the best possible way? Now’s the time to do it by taking part in one of the most innovative and prestigious website competitions, organized by EURid – the official registry for .eu and .eю domains.
The Web awards competition was launched in 2014 and from then on it has acknowledged hundreds of brilliant websites. This year is not an exception! If you own a rapidly growing business, have launched your startup project, you support educational initiatives, develop sustainable ideas or just love writing, this is the right place to get a well-deserved prize.
To participate in the fifth edition of Web awards 2018 you need nothing but owning a .eu or a. ею website. The prize definitely deserves attention – finalists who receive the highest points from the jury in one of the five categories will be announced during the special Awards ceremony, held in Brussels, Belgium.
Here are the five categories:
- Leaders – category for websites that represent established and successful businesses;
- Rising Stars – category for websites that represent start-ups;
- Laurels – category for websites that represent educational institutions, charities or pan-European projects;
- House of .eu – category for websites that represent blogs, news websites and the media;
- Better World – category for websites that represent green initiatives;
How it Works?
The most important requirement is that your website’s domain name must be using a .eu or .ею extension. Then follow the next steps:
1. Submit your nomination on the competition website not later than 1 August 2018. Each participant can nominate their own website having a .eu or .ею extension.
2. Each nominated website will be briefly evaluated and contacted before being published as a nominee.
3. Once listed as a nominee, the website will be publicly accessible and users might vote for it on the competition’s page https://webawards.eurid.eu/
The websites of each category that gather most votes will become finalists. So brace yourselves with posts, statuses, emails and send them to all your customers and friends. You deserve to win!
Winners will be announced on 5 September 2018. 🙂
What are the prizes?
This year the awards are beyond tempting. All finalists will be honorable guests at the Awards ceremony, held in Brussels, Belgium on 21 November 2018 as they will receive a custom trophy and a personalized .eu or .ею Web Award Certificate. And that is not all! This year’s winners will receive two month billboard advertising campaign in Brussels Airport.
Seems not enough? A customised 1-minute video produced by EURid will be provided to the winners for promotional purposes. Also, 3 different icon formats will be provided to the winners.
The awards are definitely worth it and Brussels is awaiting you and your websites!
There is nothing more precious than the highly evaluated efforts for your .eu and .eю website. So do not miss this chance to show the whole world your innovative and unique online presence. And you should do it full of self-confidence. We will keep our fingers crossed for each of you to get back as a winner.