Be a Winner at the .eu Web Awards 2019 With Your .eu/.ею Website
Do you feel like winning one of the most prestigious website contests – Тhe .eu Web Awards 2019?
Do not miss the chance to participate in the competition, organized by the official registrar for .eu and .ею domains – EURid and show your unique digital project to the whole world. Just check the five categories, decide which one best suits your website and submit your application on the contest's webpage.
Here are some details on the Web Awards.
The online competition first started in 2014 to give a chance to owners of hundreds of .eu оr .ею domain websites to promote their ideas and enjoy deserved recognition in the web field. This year the contest happens for the sixth consecutive time as participants might include green initiatives, start-ups, international businesses, media portals or educational websites.
Each participant may apply for only one category. The categories are as follows:
- Leaders (for websites that represent established national businesses) 😉
- Rising Stars (for websites that represent start-ups) 💡
- Laurels (or websites that represent educational institutions, charitable organizations or pan European projects) 🙂
- House of .EU (for websites that represent blogs, news outlets and the media) 😎
- Better World (for websites that represent green initiatives and environmentally friendly organizations) 🙂
How it works - step by step
The only requirement you need to meet is to own a registered .eu or .ею domain.
From then on:
- You need to fill in a participation form until 1 August 2019.
- Each website will be evaluated according to specific criteria and its representative will be notified about the website's status before it gets announced as a "nominee".
- After your website becomes a "nominee” in one of the categories, you can run an active voting campaign through social networks so that the website gets as many votes as possible.
- Finalists will be announced on 3 September 2019 as winners will be awarded at a special gala evening on 20 November 2019.
And the prizes...
… are definitely worth participating! Winners will be honorable guests at the Awards ceremony held in Brussels, Belgium on 20 November 2019.
Each of the five winners will receive the following:
- A two month billboard advertising campaign at Brussels Airport;
- Custom trophy;
- A customized video produced by EURid provided for promotional purposes;
- 3 different icon formats as each of the winners will be able to use them on their websites and social media accounts.
Awards are not even the best part of this competition. The excitement, the contacts and preparation accompanying the participation are priceless because they can be very stimulating for your current or future online projects.