The high season is in full swing and digital campaigns are running all the way. They inevitably come together with many questions such as:
What works for us? Which are the really effective Google Ads strategies? How to optimize our website? And how to improve its security? What are the best e-commerce practices?
You can find answers of all these questions by attending the Digital4Plovdiv, conference that will take place on 30th November in Plovdiv (Sankt Peterburg hotel). The event will gather together professionals from all over the country who will delve into the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and e-commerce.
The program consists of 30 topics, divided into 3 sections. Registration starts at 9:00 am and the event opening begins at 10:00. Afterwards, you can attend the talks of biggest interest to you. 🙂
During one of the lectures our managing director Lyubomir Rusanov will talk about one of the hottest web topics for the last few years – “Internet security!” and discuss if we can handle the issue by ourselves.
Some of the other talks will include:
- The development of digital world and its trends in Bulgaria – Elena Arnaudova (Google)
- Е-commerce – facts, figures and trends – Janet Naydenova (BEA)
- Retargeting vs. Remarketing – Dimitar Dimitrov (Inbound)
- E-commerce and Facebook – a contemporary marriage of convenience – Biser Valov (BEYOND ID)
- Effective Google AdWords strategies for online stores – Stanislav Dimitrov (Konversa)
- 10 UNsuccessful practices from Bulgarian e-commerce projects – Ivo Gorov (NetPeak)
We are about to experience a very exciting day because we will talk about everything concerning hosting-solutions and the digital world which you find useful. In the end, there will be a Networking Cocktail Party where you will have the chance to talk in a more informal setting with the speakers and the other participants.
We ended up having quite a lot of tickets so we decided to make 10 of you happy.
To win one of them you need to leave a comment below the article and point out 3 important factors which you consider vital for your digital presence.
We look forward to reading your answers until 12.00 h on 24th November, then 10 of you will be lucky to win as selected on a random principle.