We all know which city was chosen to be European Capital of Culture 2019, right?
On 30th November we are going to attend the Online Marketing and E-Commerce Conference 2018, held in our favorite city of pLOVEdiv. In other words, Digital4Plovdiv once again surprise us with a SuperEvent. The date, as we mentioned, is 30th November and the conference will take place at the International Fair Plovdiv. Be there at 9:00h sharp to register, have a warm cup of coffee and chat with friends.
The conference awaits you with:
- The best examples and case studies.
- More than 60 experts in the digital world to share experience with you.
- Three separate panels with different thematic scope + a round table.
- More than 600 visitors.
- And for the cherry on top: Networking Cocktail Party after the conference.
At the Conference you can meet some of the best digital experts, owners of successful businesses, entrepreneurs and managers. One of the most interesting and ancient cities of Bulgaria surely creates an inspiring and creative atmosphere!
Digital4Plovdiv is for everyone who is a part of the digital society, who would like to keep pace with the new tendencies, enrich their knowledge, grow their business, sell more or just spend a meaningful Friday. Be sure you will feel comfortable there and then bring something very useful back home!
The dynamic program is divided into three panels + a round table:
- Panel 1: Trends. Facts. Development.
- Panel 2: Traffic. Sales. Relations.
- Panel 3: Online Retail 4.0.
- Round Table: Useful tips and good practices.
Here are some of the hottest and most interesting topics to be discussed at the Online Marketing and E-Commerce Conference:
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) – requirements and practical solutions, Moderator: Lubomir Atanassov, Participants: Doychin Ivanov, Yavor Yanakiev.
- Е-commerce – facts, figures and trends, Janet Naydenova.
- Brands оf The Future: strategies and tactics for building and developing a brand, Moderator: Petar Vladimirov, Participants: Blagoy Nikushev, Yordan Angelov, Tomislav Savov.
- Your e-store on social networks: Facebook, Instagram and Influence marketing, Aleksandra Ruseva.
- Retargeting and Remarketing – tools to boost your sales and build long-term relations with potential customers, Moderator: Hristo Nikolinski, ParticipantsDimitar Dimitrov, Alen Popovich, Boyan Yankov.
- Copywriting 2019 – the new face of content, Moderator: Lubomir Lubomirov, Participants: Julia Vukova, Ivaylo Tonchev, Stefka Georgieva, Pepa Dragoeva.
- E-Commerce 2019. Good practices and tips from successful online stores, Moderator: Petar Dyaksov, Participants: Dimo Dimov, Ivaylo Tonchev, Nikolay Elenkov, Georgi Prusiyski.
You can view the event’s full agenda HERE.
By tradition our blog’s readers can benefit from winning free tickets for the SuperEvents we participate in. This time we are giving away 10 tickets. You can win one of them very easily. You only need to answer the following question:
Take part in our game by leaving your right answers as comments below this article until 14:00h on 21th November! Later on the same date we will announce the winners. 10 of those who gave a right answer will be selected on a random principle. So keep your fingers crossed!
Guess who will be there as well! We, of course! We will expect you on November 30th at 09:00 at our corner where we will have prepared a lot of surprises for you. We look forward to meeting you and discussing the latest trends in online marketing and e-commerce!